Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Making It Last

After a spring break visit to Florida, I was inspired to paint several "beachy" pieces.  The weather on the gulf coast was spectacular, beautiful scenery and SUNSHINE.  ahhhh...such a reprieve from winter! I wanted to make it last and painting was one way to do that.

I thought I would share with you a few of the pieces... one of which has already sold and been moved to a beach cottage on the Florida Gulf Coast!




What is your favorite place to regroup? :)

3 comments:

  1. Kirsten! I was just thinking of you yesterday! Welcome back and such beautiful inspired canvases!! The vacation was just what you needed? Love that blue crab- but all three are my favorite! ") xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie! I have taken a hiatus from blogging a bit! :) The beach was wonderful! :)

      Delete
  2. Living on the east coast of central Florida, love your pieces!

    ReplyDelete