Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Official


..I have decided to sell my watches. What started out as a creative challenge for me to find something unique to make for a friend's 40th birthday has turned into a fun little business! I have already sold 10 watches and have two local store that are interested in possibly carrying them...more to come on that later! I will keep posting as news develops or doesn't. I am really okay if it doesn't "take off" because it has been super fun thinking of new designs and challenging myself to make each one different. (no design the same)

On the same note...I have been reading a book called Failing Forward and loving the philosophy of just going for it and learning along the way. So who cares if I fail? It will certainly lead to a more enriching life than sitting alone in fear!

If you are interested in buying a watch - just email me, call me (if you know me) or visit my website (when it is up and running -LOL!)

xxoo kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment